Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for an additional web developer to assist with new website design projects as well as the maintenance of our growing active client portfolio. Experience, responsiveness and positive attitude are forefront considerations, as we have a highly trusting and cohesive team.
- WordPress front-end and back-end: Most of our clients’ sites are built with WordPress. Extensive experience required.
- Avada and Jupiter X themes: we utilize these two popular premium themes across most of our clients’ sites, customized heavily and often including CSS, JS and PHP template modifications.
- CSS, JS & PHP: Implied as part of the various needs of both custom & WordPress websites, many tickets and tasks will require this knowledge for troubleshooting and custom solutions.
- LAMP: Our WordPress, custom websites, and general hosting needs all require a general LAMP foundation.
- WHM & cPanel: We host many clients on our own managed dedicated servers which have WHM and subsequent cPanel licenses in-place.
- Amazon S3: We utilize Amazon’s cloud hosting for our daily site backups (via BackupBuddy).
- Remote position: Work from home – wherever you prefer! We just require that you be reliably available during US business hours.
- Flexible availability: We offer flexible schedules and time expectations to work around your other life commitments.
- Boutique agency: We are a small company and care genuinely about our team and aim to keep each member enthused to work for us.
- Engaging experience: The nature of our industry ensures a consistently dynamic spread of work and challenging projects.
$30-45/hr: Rate is commensurate with experience, paid monthly.
About Jack & Bean
Jack & Bean is a rapidly growing content marketing agency based in Phoenix, Arizona that specializes in quality organic content writing. We help our clients create and sustainably grow their web presence.